List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KXicq is NOT dead !
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-07-03 19:09:10

On Sat, Jul 03, 1999 at 08:35:50AM -0600, Robert Williams wrote:
> This is great news.  One less reason to use Windows.  When you get the new
> web site all set up can you let us know?  Also is KXicq made for KDE 2.0 or
> 1.1?  I am a 2.0 only person now.

> How would everyone feel about having KXicq in the CVS?

I think the kde-gui for licq is also worth considering....

http://www.fh-zwickau.de/~ukl/linux/

I a have been using it (the kde-gui to licq) for 2 weeks and it beats all
other KDE-icqs I have tested so far.

--
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann mmh@gmx.net ICQ# 3585990        # Not only
Get my public pgp / gpg key from                        # Open Source(TM)