List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE-1.1.2 issues PartII
From:       Rolf Offermanns <rolf () offermanns ! de>
Date:       1999-07-03 6:27:12

OK, here are two more things:

In my Internet Folder in the K Menu there is a "PWS" entry (KSircs
Webserver?).
If i click it i get: "Could not execute program PWS"

I use KDM as login manager and i got a little console window in the
lower right corner before i login. (i guess this is distribution
specific). However, right after boot this little window is filled with
vmware networking messages. If i logon it disappears...
If the console window is empty, e.g. if i logout and relogin again, the
console window becomes a xconsole window and stays on my desktop and
that is how i expect it to be.
Any hints?

And  is it correct that the kmatrix Screensaver (haven't tried another
one) stays in memory after the first run (with passwd lock) and my
"relogin" (you know what i mean, do you? After I entered the passwd to
get back to work)?

Bye, Rolf!

--
Rolf Offermanns  <rolf@offermanns.de>