Nicolas Brodu wrote: > .. Is there a way to have the true desktop again instead of this small > window named kdesktop ? I couldn't find a way. This needs to be implemented first. > configuring the file manager wasn't possible, nothing happens but > I don't know why (I just had time to compile and run kde2, will > investigate kcmkfm was broken. I fixed it a few days ago. But Konqueror doesn't call it when selecting the menu-entry :( > there is now a double-click policy in the control center. I prefer > the single-click, but maybe that's just me. .. maybe a bug, I also don't like it -- Dirk A. Mueller