List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Strange bookmarks behaviour (1.1.2 CVS)
From:       Stefan van den Oord <s.m.vandenoord () student ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       1999-07-01 14:50:01

Hi,

I noted a strange thing with bookmarks: I have a folder in de
bookmarks folder with four entries. They all have been created with
the template "Internet Address (URL)". In the bookmarks menu of KFM
windows they appear correctly, but in the bookmarks submenu of the
desktop context menu two of them are named "Internet Address (URL)".
Does the desktop use the wrong entries of the kdelnk file?

Stefan

--
Stefan van den Oord
s.m.vandenoord@student.utwente.nl