List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase/kioslave build
From:       Nicolas Brodu <nicolas_brodu () HP-France-om17 ! om ! hp ! com>
Date:       1999-06-30 10:31:36

garbanzo@hooked.net wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, John Corey wrote:
>
> > For a few days, kdebase/kioslave hasn't been able to build, looking
> > for this push_back function.  I couldn't find push_back in a quick
> > grep of the headers.  I do have the libsmb in kdesupport installed...

libsmb has nothing to do with `UDSEntry::push_back(UDSAtom &)'.
It is just that its detection by autoconf enable others to continue
working on kiobase if kio_smb doesn't compile !

> It's just a basic STL -> QTL conversion, but I'll fix it in a few hours
> (when I get back from the beach) if nobody else does.

Please do so. I've barely been able to maintain libsmb this month, let
alone kio_smb, had problems with the Internet/HPUX.

I'd like to implement "write" support in kio_smb in the next days/weeks,
together with a configuration module, but haven't kept in touch with
[SQ]TL things for some time... you'll beat me on this for sure !

Cheers,

Nicolas Brodu, brodu@iie.cnam.fr
Eleve-Ingenieur 2eme annee (Institut d'Informatique d'Entreprise)
  http://www-eleves.iie.cnam.fr/brodu (libsmb)
KDE developer, brodu@kde.org
  http://www.kde.org, Color outside the lines !