List:       kde-devel
Subject:    new kwordnet version 0.1.2
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       1999-06-28 11:39:57

Hi,

thereīs a new version of kwordnet, you can get it at
http://mini.gt.owl.de/~dnaber/kwordnet/

kwordnet is the server and the client part for a wordnet frontend.
Wordnet is an "online lexical reference system", i.e. it provides
synonyms, examples for the use of words and much more (currently
only in English language).

The biggest problem currently is that the configure/make stuff is
messed up and I donīt know how to handle it. Can someone please
help me with that?

Besided that, kwordnet is getting really usable. I set up a public
server so you donīt need the big wordnet package anymore. You currently
get the IOR from the URL above, copy it to /tmp/kwordnet.objid and
the client will use the public server.

Besides using Mico 2.2.7 this is still for KDE 1.1. E.g., kded is not
used yet, neither Qt 2.0. Binaries for i386 linux with glibc 2.0 are
included.

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A
http://cgi4all.alabanza.com/glasatelier/