List:       kde-devel
Subject:    LinuxTag leftovers
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-06-28 7:00:01

For those who hadn't had a chance to go there, it was quite a nice KDE
event. We had good fun and KDE ruled the desktop on nearly every
machine!

Our booth was fairly crowded and the feedback from users was quite
positive.

Micheal Koch and I did the final cleanup and found some things we
didn't want to trash. Stefan W. I found your Qt Shirt. If you send me
your snail address I will send it to you. Micheal took the posters. In
case someone needs those, contact him.

Chris