List:       kde-devel
Subject:    probably stupid KDE CVS question
From:       Virgil King <vking () MIT ! EDU>
Date:       1999-06-27 21:13:13

Hello,
All excited about the release of qt 2.0 I thought I would finally take the
plunge into CVS KDE. After compiling everything I think I'm all set except all
the programs give me errors like this:

KStdDirs::findResDir(): can't find "C/LC_MESSAGES/kdelibs.mo" in type "locale".

Have I failed to install some package, or set an environment variable I don't
know about? TIA, I'd really like to get this running, what I did see was
fantastic.

Virgil