List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: Heading for KDE 1.1.2 release (Week 5)
From:       Espen Sand <espensa () online ! no>
Date:       1999-06-27 22:30:11

Downloaded a fresh set on Friday and did a complete recompile:

1) In a number of po sub-directories (sorry, can only remember util, but
there were more),  the "hs" (what language is that?) was missing on disk but
present in Makefile.am.

2) "kcontrol/themes" looks rather empty (at least the one from Friday).

3) I just tested the KKURLabel class today. I can not get its signals
(tried left*) to work. Can only say that nothing happend.

btw, There is much less flickering in the menu bar when resizing. I use Qt-1.44
now. Is it just me?

--
Espen Sand