List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Bug: kmail in KDE_1_1_BRANCH
From:       Stefan van den Oord <s.m.vandenoord () student ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       1999-06-25 17:16:45

I don't have time to check the code myself now, so I will only report
this bug.

I just installed KDE_1_1_BRANCH from scratch, except that I kept my
existing .kde dir (from KDE 1.1.1). When I started KMail, it
complained that the dir
/home/parlevink/stud/oord/.kde/share/apps/kmail/tmp was not accessible
and that it needs that dir for attachments. I checked it, and saw
that the permissions for the dir were ZERO, so:

d---------   3 oord     parlevin      512 Jun 25 19:16 tmp/

I guess the dir is created with the wrong permissions. Will somebody
look into it? Thanks.

Stefan

--
Stefan van den Oord