"Bjoern.Kahl" wrote: > > (3) is no problem, I think. You may specify any command and its > parameters in NetMgrs configfile. We can use kppp to setup > how dialing works (which serial-port etc (I never tried kppp)) I thought you wanted to stay independent of the dialer ? Everbody should be free to choose the dialer as long as it offers some interface to run, e.g. a command line argument. > and use Matt Kossīs kmc-module (see his mail) to let NetMgr > know how to use this kppp-configured dail-methode (I assume, > kppp donīt hit the pppX-netdevice directly, but runs pppd in > someway (shell-script?)). Yes. It simply launches pppd with the appropriate arguments. Harri.