List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Security flaw in klock (fwd)
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-06-24 23:07:41

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Mosfet wrote:

> You were expecting friendliness? Heh ;-) This is the same person that posting
> whining about having to update the RH KDE RPM in the BugTraq report as well
> as posting detailed exploits everywhere *but* the KDE lists like kde or
> kde-user...

> How many Gnome updates have there been - 5, 6?? Speaking of Gnome, do any of you
> find it funny that RH has a Gnome developer working on the KDE RPM's, searching
> for exploits, and posting detailed hack instructions everywhere but here
> (http://gnome.labs.redhat.com/thanks.shtml)? I really don't trust RH at all
> anymore now, esp with all the reports of problems users have been making with
> the KDE configuration and the activities of their employees.

I really didn't get the feeling that he was actively searching for bugs
with KDE, but perhaps was an occasional KDE user and discovered this bug,
or saw this thing on BugTraq and decided to investigate.

- alex

I thought felt your touch
In my car, on my clutch
But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you.
  - Translator