List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Animated Menus
From:       Mario Weilguni <mweilguni () sime ! com>
Date:       1999-06-24 17:24:40

The animated menu stuff should now be ready for integration into the libraries.
But, do we want to include it? I don't mean that I'll want to integrate it now,
but if we come to the result that it won't be included I'll drop my efforts.

Current status:
* provides loading of effects via lt_dl interface
* 7 effects included
* still missing a kcontrol module to choose the effect, but I'm too lazy to
write one before it is clear that it will get used.
* currently, the effect is only applied when opening the menu, but it is
prepared to be shown when the menu is closed again too. Only a few LOC.

You can get it at:
http://homepage.sime.com/mweilguni/kanimatedmenus-0.8.tar.gz

Ciao,
	Mario

--
Anyone who uses the phrase "easy as taking candy from a baby" has never
tried taking candy from a baby.