List:       kde-devel
Subject:    mediators in OpenParts
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-06-24 13:54:47

Hi,

We still have the mediators for BOA/POA and some related utility code for
the IMR handling in OpenParts. All this was used in the stoneage, when the
wheel (read: kded) had not been invented ;-))

So I wonder: Can we remove the stuff? It is currently not needed/used by
any application and (in my very humble opinion) just bloats the library.

Comments? Objections?

Ciao,
  Simon

--