Martin Jones wrote: > > So if the timer is triggered while we are waiting for > kcheckpass to complete, the dialog is deleted. When > kcheckpass completes, we continue on but the dialog has > been deleted from under us -> crash. > > This is easier to replicate if kcheckpassis slow on your > particular machine. I can replicate this bug very easily > by adding a sleep(2) to kcheckpass. I am applying this Ahh. I was already trying to modify some timeouts to force the bug. > patch to the 1.1 and head branches. Thanks Martin. I think our "reaction time" was quite good. One hour ? Would you like to formulate a response for BugTraq as well (after we have received confirmations that the bug is really fixed) ? Harri.