On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Uwe Thiem wrote: > On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Cristian Tibirna wrote: > > [ Iconify vs. Minimize ] > > That has been a long thread quite some time ago. Well, with Minimize > I'd always think the window will be shrunken to its minimum size. > Iconify isn't correct either because the window doesn't become an > icon. Exactly. > Maybe this time we can find a correct expression for what happens: > The window vanishes from the desktop; its representation in the > task bar remains. How about > Hide ? I think `hide' and `show' are very good words for what happens. Isn't that what it's called on MacOS as well? Stefan -- Stefan van den Oord s.m.vandenoord@student.utwente.nl