List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Assertion failure kdelibs/kio/kregfactories
From:       "Dirk A. Mueller" <dmuell () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-06-23 22:10:18

Hi,

since monday I cannot use head branch any more. during startup I get
an assertion failure in kregfactories line 205, and even if I can kill
X fast enough before swap space gets full, my machine stops responding
for unknown reason a few seconds later, WHATEVER I do. Even a ping
isn't working any more, nothing. Looks like also a kernel bug (I use
Linux 2.2.10) is triggered.

Anybody else experiencing this ? I couldn't figure out what changes
between sunday evening and monday morning might have caused that.

--
Dirk A. Mueller