List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs/kfile
From:       Hans Petter Bieker <zerium () traad ! lavvu ! no>
Date:       1999-06-23 21:54:52

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Rik Hemsley wrote:

> That's not an accurate way to do speed tests. Use QTime::currentTime() and check
> it after multiple iterations.

Okay... using QString::compare(): 23:48:56 - 23:50:16, using my compare():
23:50:46 - 23:50:46.

There is not reason to make more accurate tests. When the first test takes
80 seconds and the second takes one second. Instead you should tell me why my
assumptions are wrong :-)

-bieker-

Benytt Dem av http://www.excite.no/, det gjřr jeg!    -- Ich vermisse Kiel!
Oslo, Kongeriket Norge/Norwegiches Königreich/Monarchy of Norway, Europ[ae]