List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: --enable-debug
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-06-23 12:16:04

Cristian Tibirna wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Waldo Bastian wrote:
>
> > > Am I doing something bad? If not, can I help adding debug flag
> > > everywhere? Or is it a bad idea?
> >
> > Have you linked admin to kde-common/admin everyhwere?
> > (E.g. rm -rf admin;ln -s ../kde-common/admin )
> >

> No, I didn't do it, because I was convinced the CVS server
> takes care of this (i.e. update the admin dir in each module
> when kde-common/admin changes on the server). Isn't this
> actually true?

Maybe, maybe not.  I tend to believe that you have to update
the kde-common module manually. The advantage of having a
symlink is that you need to update admin only once instead
of once for each module.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
*** *** *** Hi! I'm a .signature virus! *** *** ***
Copy me into your .signature file to help me spread!