On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > On Tue, Jun 22, 1999 at 10:47:50PM +0200, Simon Hausmann wrote: > > Hi, > > > I would *love* to see KWrite (just as example) as global available editor, > > so that apps like KDevelop, KRN, KMail, Empath, KExpress could re-use > > KDevelop uses kwrite (compiled and linked in as library), krn, kmail and > kexpress use KEdit from kdeui, AFAIK. Dunno about Empath. What's up with > KEdit? Even Webmaker is using it. Exactly, you got the point I was talking about. And IMHO it's much(!) easier to design an editor with CORBA design from the beginning, rather than CORBAizing later. Ciao, Simon -- Gosh! I got caught by an evil virus! Help! Help! How can I remove it? *** *** *** Hi! I'm a .signature virus ! *** *** *** Copy me into your .signature file to help me spread!