List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: K-style file dialog
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-06-23 7:48:22

Cristian Tibirna wrote:

> Hi (Coolo)
>
> I always wanted to ask. Is KFileDialog so tall on purpose? Half of it's
> current height would render it way more bearable (only a matter of
> personal taste, or course)

If you think it's too tall or too small depends heavily on your setting
:)
Some friends of mine put their font size to 38 to better see things and
they
tend to say, it could be a bit bigger ;)

It opens at 70% height of the desktop and 50% width. If you change it's
size,
it saves this as default values for next start.

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.