List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Two questions: starter prog, and ODBC
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-06-23 1:11:05

  hi everybody

  I have two quick questions for a new application I am playing around
with:

1. Which is currently the suggested starting point for a new application
for KDE 2.0?  "kexample"  seems to be a bit old fashioned. Is there
anything else or just I am not looking in the right places? What about a
frame for a koffice-enabled app?

2. There was a discussion about a general interface to ODBC some time ago
- I need a generic datasource, so this would come in handy - is there any
usable code I might try to tweak?

      Lotzi B.