"Dirk A. Mueller" wrote: > > Waldo Bastian wrote: > > > Since yesterday, kiconedit and ksirc compile again. > > yeah, many thanks. I tried many times to fix ksirc, but it never > actually worked. > > btw, I cannot compile ktalkd anylonger since this change from you: > > -int select_process(struct dirent *direntry) { > +int select_process(struct dirent const *direntry) { Somehow this doesn't surprise me :] > As you might probably remember from my experiments in ktop, scandir() > has a porting issue. I think we can replace it with QDir(), can't we? Yes. Given the fact that at least two applications scan /proc, it might be a good idea to see if we can put some functions in kdelibs which do that for you. Like QList getProcessList(bool allProcesses) Do you want to look into that? Cheers, Waldo