List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: locateLocal / getSaveLocation
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-06-21 14:15:44

Waldo Bastian wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> Is anyone (Harri? Stephan?) working on getSaveLocation so that it creates
> the directories under .kde if they don't exist?
I think, it does. I test it yesterday and it worked fine. The only
strange
thing I noticed was that KConfig kept on writing a local kdeglobals file
even though I didn't do any writeEntries with global effect (I think, it
just copied the global kdeglobals)

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.