On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Simon Hausmann wrote: > On Sat, 19 Jun 1999 weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote: > > > > If we don't use that STL (mini or true) who does then? Mico itself? > > > > Mico needs a subset of STL and mini-stl is just this subset. > > KOffice once used real STL, but since we have the QTL this is > > not needed any more. > > KOM and OpenParts still use pretty much STL, but it should be trivial to > convert to QTL I think. > > If noone objects (especially you as author/creator of KOM/OP) I volunteer > to make it use QValueList/QMap and friends. Or did you already convert it > while hacking tinymico? Are the QTL iterators compatible with STL algorithms? I will really miss STL accumulate(), iota(), sort() and all the others if they aren't. -- Steffen Hansen email: stefh@mip.sdu.dk, stefh@imada.sdu.dk, hansen@kde.org URL: http://www.mip.sdu.dk/~stefh