weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote: > 1.8MB !!!!! > With the real STL I got 2.6 MB and 100kB accont example. > The rest of the optimization was done with mini-stl. > As you can see STL sucks !!!!! Well, unless Kay will provide support in form of #ifdef's in the source for the "slim" mico version, it won't help us much. I wonder how big a Qt C++ binding would be. Orbit is < 600kb. Are we able to code such a binding that is smaller than 1.2MB ? If yes, then I suggest coding a C++ binding exactly in the way we _need_ it would be a much better solution than trying to slim down mico. > I am soooooo happy :-) Will Kay provide a --enable-KDE-version switch ? BTW, is there really no "tiny and slim for basic usage" ORB available? I don't know, but I don't believe we need the extended features mico provides. -- Dirk A. Mueller