Hi! I need some way of error handling for aRts (synthesizer) - mainly there are many operations defined in the idl, which could fail, such as reading a file (format error, module missing, etc). Currently I am using boolean results, which is really ugly. What would it mean to switch to CORBA exceptions, is that recommendable? Are there platforms where my code wouldn't compile/run properly? Currently the application only needs KDE1.1 and a recent mico. Cu... Stefan -- -* Stefan Westerfeld, stefan@space.twc.de (PGP!), Hamburg/Germany KDE Developer, project infos at http://space.twc.de/~stefan/kde *-