List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Mail headers: advice needed.
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-06-18 22:08:56

On 18-Jun-99 Kurt Granroth wrote:

> Speaking of Empath, when will it be usable?  Soon?

If you can get mail delivered to a local Maildir, it's usable. It works, it
doesn't crash, and it has enough features for the moment. Sending via sendmail
or qmail works, and I'm adding support for adding attachments (just the
widgets need plugging together) right now.

I'm not using it because I'm waiting for the trolls to fix
setUpdatesEnabled() and it takes ages to fill the message list. When this works
again, it'll be almost instant as it used to be.

Once this Qt bug is fixed and I've checked the attachment adding, I'll be
calling it alpha and using it for my mail.

If you try it and find any bugs which aren't obviously bugs in Qt or KDE libs,
please let me know as I can't find anything major.

Cheers,
Rik

--
KDE - Colour outside the lines  : http://www.kde.org