Alex Zepeda wrote: > On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Kurt Granroth wrote: > > Don't take offense to this! It is a very useful way to find the > > "right" way to do something. For instance, I posted a method for > > handling POST requests over HTTP a week ago. I immediately met > > "opposition" by people "trying to be difficult" and I was *glad* for > > it! :-) The end result was a MUCH better system than I had originally > > proposed. > > For the record, I wasn't trying to be difficult, I just don't like to see > a lot of gratuitous being made; especially to code that I've worked on. Right! That's why I had it in quotes. Critism is a Good Thing as long as it is constructive. That's what I was trying to get across -- what Oleg was interpreting as "trying to be difficult", I see as "getting good feedback" -- Kurt Granroth | granroth@kde.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Linux