List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: Heading for KDE 1.1.2 release (Week 4)
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-06-18 17:11:50

Just to say me too ;-)

I use kexample all the time as something to rip the autoconf off of and have
coded nothing outside of fte (a nice editor with a KDE port) for almost a year
now. IDE's are important to many developers, but nowhere near all of them -
especially Unix ones. We really need to keep these examples around.

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com