List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: Heading for KDE 1.1.2 release (Week 4)
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-06-17 12:04:59

Hi friends,

welcome to week four of our release journey ;)

     1. Start of release		Week 1
==>
     2. Application Freeze       	     4

     3. Translations                         6

     4. Source release                       8

     5. Final release                        9

PLEASE NOTE:

According to our release plan, the CVS branch for KDE 1.1.2
will be frozen IN ONE WEEK! After that date, only
translations, additional icons & themes and bug fixes (when
double checked with a second developer) are allowed. Please
apply all pending changes during the next week.

TODO: Prepare applications for release

The first batch of icons will be commited by the icon team
until the weekend.

I got feedback from the KDevelop team, and

kdevelop
kdbg

will be released together with KDE 1.1.2! This is very good
news, as it will show that KDE is a perfect platform for
developing applications.

CRITICAL:

- Output of the team currently know as the "Artist Team"

  The HiColor-Icons are now about 75% finished.

- Security bugs

  Are there any open security related bugs that have to
  be fixed?

Ok, that's it for now. Happy hacking.

Bye,
Matthias.