Matthias Ettrich wrote: > > On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Robert Williams wrote: > > I can not compile 'kclipboard.cpp' in kdecore. It looks like 'getLast()' has > > been removed from today's QT cvs. > > Use last() instead. > > Matthias Please keep CVS working with the latest _QT-BETA_!!! Stephan added a wrapper for the getFirst() problem, so I assume that can be done for this one as well. When a new Qt-beta is released it can be removed/changed. Cheers, Waldo -- KDE, A New Millenium, A New Desktop http://www.kde.org