Chris Schlaeger wrote: > > I have changed quite a bit in KToolBar recently. It works fine in > KTMainWidget and should work in any Qt layout as well. I'll have a > look at kfiledialog tonight. It uses some odd mixture of Qt layout > with some homegrown stuff. Is someone working on kfiledialog right > how? Yes, because ktoolbar didn't behave too well with layout mangament before ;( But if you fix that, that's fine. > > Never heard of ktumberling. What package is it in? kdegames - great stuff! :) Greetings, Stephan -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online