List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ktuberling and ktoolbar
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-06-16 14:54:50

I have changed quite a bit in KToolBar recently. It works fine in
KTMainWidget and should work in any Qt layout as well. I'll have a
look at kfiledialog tonight. It uses some odd mixture of Qt layout
with some homegrown stuff. Is someone working on kfiledialog right
how?

Never heard of ktumberling. What package is it in?

Chris

--
Chris Schlaeger               AXYS GmbH
General Manager               Design Automation for Embedded Systems