David Faure wrote: > > On Sun, Jun 13, 1999 at 11:14:34PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > > > > > >Well, that's a different story then ;) > > > >If it's flexible enough to handle all possible and impossible features > > > >people > > > >can come up with, it's fine with me. > > > > > > What do you mean? I mean, what can it do what QListBox can't? > > How do I know? ;) I don't know QListBox. I only say, that if QListBox > > has no imposed limitations, that's fine with me. But I wouldn't like to > > see certain limitations just to remove already done code :) > > Would that allow navigation by typing the first letters of the file > one is looking for ? This is definitely a must ! Well, it's already implemented (if not broken recently :) Greetings, Stephan -- Und sie nannten ihn, wie er selbst unterschrieb - Den Trojanischen Pferdedieb