List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Default values for KConfigBase::readListEntry()
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-06-14 14:50:14

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Bertrand Leconte wrote:

> The default value for argument sep of function
> KConfigBase::readListEntry() is ',' while the doc says it's ';'.
> The default value for argument sep of function
> KConfigBase::writeEntry(QStringList) is ';'.

I will soon be changing readListEntry to use ';' by default.  All
developers who implicitly do weird things with commas and semicolons in a
list of entries take note!

Semicolon ';' is to be preferred, even though comma ',' is the current
default.

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat, Inc.