List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: Heading for KDE 1.1.2 release (Week 3)
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       1999-06-10 16:01:32

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Robert Williams wrote:

[kmail]

> The spelling problems should be fixed.  The translations should

The spelling fixes probably wonīt be included because someone would
have to touch >20 files to manually remove "fuzzy" entries. Since I
provided the spelling fixes, that someone would be me and I donīt
think itīs worth it for just 5 errors that do no change the
sentences meanings. Additionally some files have non-ISO-8859
encodings and I donīt know if/how I have to care about that.

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A
http://cgi4all.alabanza.com/glasatelier/