List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: Heading for KDE 1.1.2 release (Week 3)
From:       Ralf Nolden <Ralf.Nolden () post ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1999-06-10 14:48:13

Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote:

> I still have not yet got feedback from the kdevel team.
> I guess there is no interest in a release of kdevel,
> which is very sorry imho. Please someone, follow up with me.

Hi Matthias,

as far as I'm concerned, I'm very interested in a package release. We're
planning our next release within the next week if nothing serious
happens anyway, so until the KDE release left bugs can be found and
fixed. But Sandy Meier is the one you should refer to towards
agreements. Please write to him directly and he'll answer then. We're
all very busy at the moment, so this can be the reason for the delay.

Thanks,

Ralf Nolden
The KDevelop Team