Simon Hausmann wrote: > > On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, David Faure wrote: > > > On Wed, Jun 09, 1999 at 09:43:51PM +0200, Simon Hausmann wrote: > > > Hi (Stephan :), > > > > > > I just switched to new mico 2.2.7 and noticed that the two options > > > --c++-suffix and --h-suffix (which are both added by am_edit) > > > "disappeared" from the list of supported aruments of 2.2.7's idl compiler, > > > thus breaking compilation. > > > > Any idea why they removed the options ? > > No idea. > > > > => Do we need these options? Is it safe to remove them, so that both > > > mico's can be used? Or is there a workaround available? > > > > They control the extension of the generated files, right ? > > Can you try without the option and see how the generated files are > > named ? > > I removed it and everything compiled fine :-) > But I guess there's a reason why Stephan added these options, that's why > I'm not sure with removing them, I don't want to break anything. Just to be safe. If we can't be safe, we have to be risky ;) Greetings, Stephan -- Und sie nannten ihn, wie er selbst unterschrieb - Den Trojanischen Pferdedieb