List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDlgLoader
From:       Pascal Krahmer <pascal () beast ! de>
Date:       1999-06-09 18:24:23

Hi there !

I´m the dialog editor programmer of the kdevelop team. Since I made a dynamic
lib for loading dialogs at runtime and I don't know how to make it a gnu
package (autoconf etc) I need someone who can do this... it just contains about
5 files so it won´t be too hard for someone knowing what to do. PLEASE, we need
it until saturday cos we are planning a release of kdevelop 0.4 at monday !!!
If you can do it for us, please send a mail (or a copy of the mail) to

pascal@beast.de

with a HIGH priority !!!

Thank you and continue your great work !

--
Pascal Krahmer
pascal@beast.de