List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: A note to exceptions && some notes to codesize
From:       Bernd Gehrmann <bernd () physik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       1999-06-07 22:06:18

On Mon, 07 Jun 1999 Stephan Kulow wrote:
>> I think an even better idea would be to remove this code completely ;-)
>> The application name is available via QApplication::name(), so aAppName
>> is redundant, isn't it?
>>
>Hmm, I can't see this function. Neither in source or documentation.

bash-2.01$ grep appName kernel/qapplication_x11.cpp
static char    *appName;                        // application name
    qWarning( "%s: Fatal IO error: client killed", appName );
        appName = "Qt-subapplication";
        appName = p ? p + 1 : argv[0];
                    appName = argv[i];
            qWarning( "%s: cannot connect to X server %s", appName,
    qApp->setName( appName );
    return appName;

Bernd.