List:       kde-devel
Subject:    themes working ?
From:       Matt Koss <koss () napri ! sk>
Date:       1999-06-07 12:25:50

I just tried to use some themes from Theme Manager.

The samples are nice, but not everything works as expected.
E.g pixmaps in ~/.kde/share/apps/kwm/pics don't get deleted when I change theme
back to default.
As a result kwm still shows the copied pixmaps instead of regular ones.

Other thing is a Mac style menubar on the top.
Shouldn't this be in Theme Manager as well, instead of in style menu ?

  Regards

			Matt

--
Matej Koss	e-mail: koss@napri.sk