Cristian Tibirna wrote: > > Hi > > Tried today to cleanly rebuild kdelibs but to my surprise, the config > script checked for the STL type and after not finding nor HP neither SGI > STL types, it died. > > A long time ago (4-5 weeks?) I compiled mico-2.2.6 without ministl and I > don't remember to have seen any indication on the lists (devel or kfm or > cvs) that that stl would be needed now. As long as I know, egcs' STL is > SGI type. What gives? > > Thanks for helping Look in your config.log Greetings, Stephan -- Und sie nannten ihn, wie er selbst unterschrieb - Den Trojanischen Pferdedieb