Because Qt doesn't support Motif drag&drop protocol yet, I have decided to add support for it into Caitoo. This will be also a starter for general Motif DND support in KDE. I have gathered some info, examples and source code for this. So far I have got to the point that I can drag url's from Netscape into my program. The program extracts selection ok. The problem is with finishing of the drop transfer. Motif DND spec says that in order to succesfully finish the drop we need to call XConvertSelection command to convert the selection to XmTRANSFER_SUCCESS or XmTRANSFER_FAILURE. After this the drop operation finishes well, but Navigator opens a warning window with a text : Warning: Name: Navigator Class: TopLevelShell We lost the drop selection. Anybody knows what could be a problem ? Regards Matt -- Matej Koss e-mail: koss@napri.sk Kosice ICQ# : 19344305 Slovakia