List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Print dialog and Qt source code
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-06-05 11:32:17

>I also use it in my KPrinterDialog (http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~sg17/kde/kprinter.html),
>and there is also some code, for filling your list.

Ok, then I start from there. Looks to be just what I need, but I will have to
modify the print range. I am mostly concerned about portable printcap parsing
(ie., something that works on Linux, HP, SUN etc).

Something like this dialog box should be in kdeui. It is too supid that varoius
programs use a different approach.

--
Espen Sand, Research Scientist
Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S, http://www.neo.no