List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: docs
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-06-03 9:03:17

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Jun 1999 Stephan Kulow wrote:
>
> >I had a look into the things Rene left behind.
> >It's definitly a pitty, that the sgmltools have
> >been suspended so far, but I'm not giving up the
> >hope, there will be a new maintainer soon.
>
> What is btw the difference between sgmltools
> and jade?

jade replaced sgmltools's own parser afaik. But sgmltools
puts all nessessary tools into one package, so that
authors of documentation have one tool to download, not
several. You also need jadetex and the docbook DTD for
a running environment.

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.