Hi, The kde-artist - team (especially to be mentioned: Carlos Rego) is currently working on the most beautiful screensaver I've ever seen.(*grin*) Hmm, I must correct myself: We are working on the *art* for this amazing screensaver (which should be included in KDE2.0 and should be enabled by default (I'm sure you will agree if you see it when it's finished ...)) BUT: we still need a programmer for this little project! The screensaver must display randomly several moving animated objects consisting of bitmaps. So we need an idea for an existing alternative file-format to animated GIF or something like this ...(anything out there?). Otherwise the programmer of this screensaver would have to create a new (compressed) fileformat himself. Please tell me if you would like to join our screensaver-project or tell me your ideas ... (especially the help of people who are not currently involved in other projects would be very much appreciated!) CU, Torsten, kde-artist-team