Hi, could we rename the subject to: Cool flames, perhaps ? Seems that some people went with the wrong foot out of their bed this morning :-) Lets have fun, not war! Bye Torben On Mon, 31 May 1999, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 05:23:05PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > Hi, > > > Well, you tend to take things very personally. If anyone would say > > how could "you have no idea, what you're talking about" not be meant > personally? > > > anything he knows when someone comes up with a problem, we would > > have an unbearable load here. So please stick to things you know > > about. > > So you rather want to have no answer at all, instead of maybe 3 possible > solutions? And you want to calm down those three persons who try to help? > Nice attitude :o( > > Cheers, > Carsten Pfeiffer > -- > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/ > >