List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Naming KDE 2
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-31 20:51:16

> I also like it very much. Anyone disagree setting this as the
> kmenu-tooltip instead of the one microsfot dislike ?

great idea!

> I like this too, but the millenium is 2001 :)

Yepp, being an amateur astronomer I knew of course
-- but this won't keep me from

... gonna party as if it was 1999 ...

with the artist formerly known as ??? ... Umm, Prince,
Prince of course! (no,no -- no cigarets please -- I don't smoke!)
So I'll party twice!

the artist currently known as torsten
now reaching the score of  4 mailsaminute ...