List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpanel
From:       "Dirk A. Mueller" <dmuell () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-05-31 19:51:27

Mario Weilguni <mweilguni@sime.com> wrote:

>> maybe because the .kdelnk files have been renamed to .desktop and now
>> they're dupes in your applnk dir ?
> IMO in this case kpanel should ignore the .kdelnk file and just use
> the .desktop file.

I would certainly prefer to have a working kpanel that is faster and
less memory-intensive than it currently is. i.e. DND management really
needs to be ported to Qt, because I'd like to remove the KDND stuff
(which also eats some memory) asap.

I'll care about these problems later ;-)

--
Dirk A. Mueller